Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

I lost a pound this week! I was excited to see that big of a drop. That brings my total weight loss to ll pounds! It is very exciting to me but I would like this to go even faster so I am looking into exercising options. I would like to be losing two pounds a week but I have to be exercising to do that. I did pick up a used double stroller this week for $25 on ksl.com classifieds! It will help me to be able to take the two boys for a walk in the morning. One of the boys I am refering to is the one I watch in the morning part-time. He is the same age as my son Dallin and they will both be turning two in November. We were able to use the stroller today and the boys loved it! I hope to walk farther as I get stronger. Good luck with your goals this week!

3 comments:

Danger Womun said...

Julie, You're doing great. I've been checking your blogs every few days, and wanted you to know that I"m cheering for you! YEA!

Angie said...

Yay! Im so glad to have someone to talk to about my weight loss and see that Im not the only one that struggles with this! Keep it up your doing great:) Isnt today your birthday?

Julie said...

My birthday was on the 30th! I had a nice day and ate some brownies that my mom bought for me! :) I've been taken out to dinner by my family for different reasons this week (my nieces baptism) so I doubt I lost weight. I will be trying to ignor the halloween candy now that it is over. One day of binging on it is okay, right?