Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, I lost 1/2 a pound this week! It actually showed on my scale last Thursday- so maybe tomorrow I will show another drop. It doesn't always come exactly when you want it. I just need one more 1/2 pound drop and I will have lost 10 pounds! My husband and I can definatly see the difference in my body. I am still looking forward to when someone I haven't told about loosing weight will notice my changes.

Last night I watched The Biggest Looser. It is amazing to see their huge losses. I know that I shouldn't be loosing as much as they are since they have more to loose. I am still envious of them though. It is way slower for me and probably for most people. I'm sure if I could afford a personal trainer and not only that, but a live-in trainer who helps me with my meals, I would be watching the pounds drop faster. I am seeing that I should be planning my meals more than I have. I may start following the Slim Fast diet more closely. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that I have felt more deprived during the past couple of days. It is a hurdle that I need to block out and just keep moving forward! I hope some of you have had a better week! Good luck to you in your goals!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

even though some people may not notice you are loosing weight. You are looking great, there is a difference! Way to go! every pound counts. I have dropped one pant size, and no one notices but someday everyone will notice. So keep it up!!!

Angie said...

Every pound lost is better self esteem for you. Its hard for me to watch that show too but i love it! You also have to remember that they spend 7 hours in the gym on the last day workout they do! What about that challenge they had to do last night wow i couldnt have done it! Im sure this next week will be a good one hang in there:)

Denise G said...

1/2 a pound is progress and is wonderful. Even though you say no one can tell you have lost weight, don't worry. It seems the only time people ask me if I lost weight is right after I have gained another 10 or so pounds. That is the only time people notice for me and worst of all it is the wrong direction.

I checked out the slimfast website and found it to be limiting. I found two sites I like better. My favorite is www.myfitnesspal.com and the other that I used to use is www.fitday.com Both are free

Julie said...

Those sound interesting. I will have to chekc them out! Thanks Denise!