Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

This week I lost 1/2 a pound! Sounds small, but I am on the cusp of loosing my tenth pound! I just need to loose one more pound and I will have done it! I am realizing that I should be exercising more in order to help burn off the fat faster. Still, I have only been trying to loose weight for two months and I have lost 9 lbs! That averages a pound a week! I have actually been at 173 pounds since Monday so I am hoping to drop down to 172 in the next couple of days! Are you on a weight loss plan? Are you loosing weight or trying to eat more healthy? Just post a comment and tell us your story!

Since beginning my healthy eating kick, I have made some small, but important steps in my families diet. We have switched to 100%whole wheat bread, I haven't been buying as many snack foods that are sugary, and this is a new one- we are drinking skim milk now! At first my oldest noticed that one percent tastes better and he mixed the whole milk for the daycare kids (A Federal requirement for kids under age two) with the skim milk. I'm not sure he is still doing this, but I hope he will wean himself off of it. Knowing him, he will probably grow tired of having to mix the two together and will just start drinking the skim for ease of use. My youngest (22 month old)is on soy milk because of a milk allergy. Here's to making changes in our eating habits!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Good job on your weight loss! It doesnt matter how much you lost as long as you are staying healthy doing it. I have fought my weight my whole life and would really like to get to a healthy weight. Its a long process but I know it will be worth it.