Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-in for Jan. 28th

Hello! I'm excited that I'm actually writing this on Wednesday and not a couple of days late. I didn't do very well this week- gained a pound- but I wonder if it is me gaining muscle since I've been lifting more at work. Or not! Any how I'm not too worried and I will need to just watch my calories closer. I think I've been so busy that I forgot to watch what I've been eating. Also, reading books three and four of the Twilight series has made me sit around more. I'm almost done so then things can get back to normal. how have all of you been doing? Angie- have you moved to Oregon yet? I should just check out your blog. I've been so busy that I haven't been checking other peoples blogs for a while. Thanks for hanging on with me even if I haven't been the best at keeping tabs on everyone. Take care guys and know that I am trying to get back into the routine of blogging!

1 comment:

Angie said...

you better just check out my blog :) keep up the good work on the weight loss!