Friday, January 2, 2009

Julie's Wednesday Weigh-in

Yeah, I know I'm late again- we just got two new computers(one we got as a gift after we had already bought the first) and so I've been busy setting my favorites and my dashboard etc. As for my weight this past week- I gained 2 pounds:( I was doing so well, but ate more goodies and my mom passed on some truffles that she received from a new neighbor. They were heavenly! That was my main splurge this week as well as a peanut trail mix from walmart. Those two combined to bring on a couple more pounds. Who would have guessed- my two greatest nemisis' chocolate and peanuts. Put them together and it means pounds for me! Atleast I have figured this out. Now, this week is going to be much better. Happy New Year to everyone!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am very glad the treats from the neighbors are gone! We will just need to get back on track which is easier said then done. I wish you luck with your goals this new year! By the way I still have your christmas card maybe I will turn it into a Happy Valentine's Day :)