Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday weigh-in for November 26th

I lost two pounds this week! Of course they are part of the four pounds I gained after Halloween. I am really hating having to loose these extra pounds. It's kind of scary how fast I gained weight after Halloween. I guess this is just how my body is going to be as I age.

I am hoping that I will take a hint from the last holiday and not over eat during the weeks after Thanksgiving and Christmas. I don't mind feasting for one day, but it's the leftovers I have to worry about. Halloween candy is loaded with fat and that is why I gained so much. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay good for you! I think your doing great so dont beat up on yourself. The holidays are really hard but we can do it!