Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Get Motivated!

Sometimes it can be so hard to get motivated to get moving and excercise. I have a hard time sometimes and this is what i do... I recently bought me a big ball to bounce on and work on my abs. When I dont want to do anything but watch tv or a movie I make sure that while I watch i bounce! That way I am getting in a workout and doing what i want at the same time. It doesnt really feel like excercise. I also bought this pound weights that are 3 pound balls made from the same material as the ball and I use them during the commercials. My sister in law lost 40 pounds just from bouncing with her baby on one! Give it a try it cant hurt!

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is awesome out-of-the-box thinking! I like the idea, but as my mom just said to me- "you don't watch too much tv!" Now, if I could bounce while I blogged and check out other peoples blogs, then it would work. My other problem is my 80 lbs dog that pops every ball we have, including soccer balls. Maybe he couldn't get his mouth around a really big ball. It's definatly worth a try! Keep up the positive attitude!

Julie said...

Hey- I bought an exercise ball today. I pumped it up with the free pump it comes with and had a blast bouncing around while watching t.v. The kids like it too. It was made by "Gold's Gym" and came with a DVD and poster about how to exercise with it. Not bad for $20 at Walmart!

Angie said...

That's awesome good for you! Now lets hope the dogs leave it alone:)