Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-in for November 12

This week has been full of family gatherings and travels, but I didn't gain weight! I haven't lost any though, so I am at a plateau. I want to do more exercising, but I'm not motivated enough to pull out the exercise videos. I am thinking of ways to get myself motivated such as posting a picture of myself when I was much thinner. Also, if I want to have more children, I need to lose this weight and keep it off. Somehow, using this as a motivator may help me. Maybe a picture of a baby next to my skinny picture of me might help me visualize my goals.

I am feeling better about not gaining weight this week, so getting back on track isn't as hard as I thought it would be. What do you do to motivate yourself? Does it just come naturally or do you have to work at it like me? This blog is a learning blog intended to help everyone including the contributors. Did you notice that I added my friend Angie Nelson as a contributor? She is trying to lose weight as well as develop healthy habits. She is using the Weight Watchers program and is doing great using it. You can ask her questions about it and she is good at answering them. Hope your week is a good one!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thanks for the nice words you said about me. I hope I can be a good contributor for helping people. I will answer some of your questions in my next blog.