Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-in for December 3


I didn't gain a bunch of weight this week! I was pretty good and didn't have too many fattening foods. On Thankgiving morning, I had lost another 2 pounds, but a couple of days later I was back up two pounds. Then I dropped down again 1 1/2 pounds, but went back up to level off at 173 lbs. I consider this an accomplishment to not gain more than I started out with last week. Probably tomorrow I will have officially lost the 2 pounds, but for now, I'm satisfied. Just like Angie, I didn't feel the need to have seconds!


I had a good Thanksgiving with my Sister Kristi and my Sister-in-law Kathrine. I did end up drained of all energy in the afternoon of Thanksgiving since I had been up with Dallin who was sick with Roseolla! It was still great to talk with my family and enjoy a great feast! Check out my other blog for more info on our Thanksgiving. Good luck in your weight loss goals this week!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love that feeling that you dont need to overeat to feel good. I am sure that you will see those other pounds come off. Keep it up!