Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Julie's Wednesday Weigh-in

Hello! I lost another pound and a half this week! I am still trying to get off the extra pounds from Halloween,(I have 1/2 pound to go) but I figure if I can be loosing weight during the holiday season, I am one step ahead for spring!

I am going to fly back to Oregon on friday to help my parents pack up to move. Just being around my family and away from home makes it harder to eat correctly. I need to set some eating goals so that I stay on track. So, lets see, I need to bring my own healthy snacks like rice cakes and light cream cheese. I should also bring my low-sodium V-8 juice. I like to have one can a day so that I get extra vitamins and veggies. It is only 70 calories a can! Another low-fat snack I like to have around is fat-free pudding snacks for a little sugar. The chocolate ones are 90 calories and the vanilla ones are 80 calories.

I know I need to be eating more veggies and less starch but it's hard for me to do that. I'm still trying to get more exercise so that helps me lose the weight faster. Good luck with your goals this week!

2 comments:

Denise G said...

I hope you have good weather here when you come. They say it is suppose to snow Sunday. We will give you a big wave on Friday.

Angie said...

Good Job on your weight loss! Its so hard to be good around the family I know. My mom is a really good cook so she always has cookies, pie, cake or some other temptation sitting out. You could bring sugar free jello too I love it!