Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Julie's Wednesday Weigh-in for December 17

Hello again! This week I lost another pound and a half! I am at my lowest weight now of 170.5 which means I have lost 11.5 pounds so far! I am very excited! On my trip to Oregon, I didn't do very well with eating healthy, but we worked so hard packing that I burned off the extra calories. I am continueing to work hard by getting ready for my family to come tomorrow and I will be helping Mom and Dad unpack next week. This will help burn more calories. Good luck with your fitness goals!

2 comments:

Diane Jaggi said...

Good for you Julie! My weight loss is only 5 lbs so far. Love at baby weight. But I tried this new work out and thought you would like to try. It is on my blog so check it out!

Angie said...

Awesome job! Its very hard to be good when you go somewhere. I did awful on my road trip cause i was so worried about the roads and trying to stay awake so I ate too much. I gained a pound but I am going to do better this next week! Keep up the good work :)